Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average

Shaquille O'Neal "The Earth Is Flat" (Conspiracy )
Deal 

I’m sorry to break it to you, but Shaquille O’Neal is apparently a flat-Earther, too. Actually, I’m not sorry at all. I love this NBA narrative so, so much, and I’d like to thank Shaq for breathing more life into it.

Cleveland Cavaliers star Kyrie Irving was the first NBA player to reveal his flat-Earth beliefs, summarized as such: “Can you really think of us rotating around the sun, and all planets align, rotating in specific dates, being perpendicular with what’s going on with these ‘planets’ and stuff like this?”

Soon afterwards, Denver Nuggets wing Wilson Chandler and Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green endorsed Irving’s flat-Earth theory, with the latter explaining away NASA’s photos of the planet from space by suggesting everyone can manipulate doctored photos of the globe on their phones.

"Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence"
Turns out shaq was just kidding about the Earth being flat.... Or was he? 

"Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence"

[-]
Quick Reply

Disable AutoMedia embedding for this link.   MP3 Playlist

Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wall Questions Is The Earth Really Flat? Anonymous 0 240 05-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Anonymous
  Bizarre News Is this picture a 'seed' sent to Earth by aliens? Scientists discover mysterious orga Olaf 0 277 01-26-2015, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Olaf
  Bizarre News UFO VIDEO: AMAZING Saucer UFO Sighting Caught On Google Earth Looks 100% LEGIT!... Olaf 0 295 11-30-2014, 11:53 AM
  Space BEST Earth-Space PHOTO Of 2014!!!! (Just Look At It!) Olaf 0 309 11-17-2014, 04:53 PM