I know there are bugs on the site. The site is old school .php scripting. It's been awhile since I had to write html, css and php.
- Fixed css styling issues on webkit and IE ("Sorry I use Firefox so download Firefox for the best overall experience on openwebnews")
- Fixed images not showing up on webkit browsers.
- Added avatars if you register and would like to add an avatar you will have to send your avatar to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will upload it to the server please include your username.
-Changed a few colors the green bars were to strong I would see green bars throughout my day no matter where I went.
- Changed the smilies and gallery images over from php to jquery, this should help speed up loads times on both the smilies popup and gallery popup.
- Fixed permission problems server side due to transferring files over to VPS.
- Added links to access the tor site from the web. I would suggest you use the link below.
- Added a help link to the footer linking to the markup page.
- Styling tweaks to the entire site.
- Fixed bugs on openwebnews.com
- Fixed some bad links
- Added 4 colorful themes to play with. Themes are java based I am also working on a purely php based script for users without java.
- Styling issues with both main theme and mobile should be fixed. I cannot verify every resolution and browser out there please post in this thread if you notice any theme related problems and what browser resolution you use so I can replicate the issue.
- Styling to smilies and gallery popups.